1 The carbon-14 dating involved precautions against contamination. The age for all these fossils was found to be less than 50,000 years1. This is not predicted by conventional evolutionary theory; and other discoveries have been made concerning dinosaurs which also are not predicted by evolutionary theory such as the discovery of soft tissue in bones that are not or are only partially fossilized.2 Both the carbon-14 dating results and the discovery of soft tissue in incompletely fossilized dinosaur bones share the common theme of being indicators of much younger ages fitness singles sign up for dinosaurs than evolution claimspared to the conventional theory of dinosaurs' being at minimum 65 million years old, the time it would take soft tissue to degrade and the < 50,000 year ages reported from carbon-14 dating are less than 1 tenth of 1 percent of the expected age for the dinosaur fossils.
Carbon-14 relationship are recently did to your dinosaur fossils,step one additionally the efficiency was in fact demonstrated on West Geophysics Meeting for the Singapore, , a gathering of about two thousand boffins
3 , 4 Each of the two thousand fulfilling people gotten a good disc which included the fresh new conceptual of your own carbon-14 relationship statement. However, the fresh abstract of the Miller demonstration is removed from this site for the conference. 1 , 5 The thing that makes the information presented on the paper very important? If the approved period of countless years having dinosaurs were that can be found to settle error, this would be problematic so you can progression. The dinosaur schedules reported less than and talked about throughout the AOGS 2012 report chatted about while in the this article, incorporated triceratops, hadrosaur, allosaurus, and acrocanthasaurs. Lower than try a summary of particular dinosaur fossils in addition to their dated decades on Miller report. 4
- An allosaurus about Morrison creation, late Jurassic, found in 1989 is actually dated by College or university off Georgia because of the accelerator bulk spectrometry. This was discovered to be 30,360 ± millennium dated.
- This new femur away from a higher Creataceous Heck Creek development triceratops-such as for example dinosaur (maybe another type of brand of ceratopsid) included in 2007 was carbon dioxide-fourteen dated because of the College or university out-of Georgia having fun with accelerator size spectrometry and discovered getting 39,230 ± 140 years old.
- Various other Hell Creek creation dinosaur, included in 2004, a triceratops, try old from the University away from Georgia from the accelerator mass spectrometry during 2009 while the twenty-four,340 ± 70 yrs old.
- A keen apatosaurus is used in late Jurassic strata of one's Morrison development, and excavation try done in 2007 and you will 2009. In 2011 this new College out of Georgia dated the new traditional to help you 38,250 ± 160 yrs old.
- A good hadrosaur's hip-bone are utilized in 2011 on Hell Creek development. Brand new School from Georgia dated a sample from this bone to be 37,660 ± 160 yrs old.
- For the 2012 an excellent triceratops horn was found. The new College regarding Georgia dated the new traditional getting 33,570 ± 120 yrs . old.
- A good femur bone from a hardosaur in 2004 was used in the latest Hell Creek formation. The brand new University off Georgia playing with accelerator mass spectrometry old the newest test to twenty-five,670 ± 220 yrs . old.
- An enthusiastic acrocanthosaurus (carnivorous dinosaur) sample are excavated back in 1984 close Glen Flower, Texas and is tested this present year by the College of Georgia. It absolutely was found to be 29,690 ± 90 yrs old.
Hugh Miller while others composed a papers detailing the results out-of carbon-fourteen matchmaking out-of dinosaur fossils which was showed at Western Geophysics Appointment when you look at the Singapore,
Will be schedules not in the range of evaluation technology? Zero, the latest School off Georgia had stretched the most restriction up-over fifty,000 years, while the decades were all well less than which. Are definitely the many years however too-old? At all, no matter if such many years are much more youthful than traditional age, of many creationists believe existence on earth getting much more youthful than just perhaps the claimed carbon-fourteen period of these types of dinosaur fossils. That it question could well be taken care of in a later section of this information.